Osage Catfisheries, Inc.'s provides dependable,
high quality research fish for the world's
biomedical research needs.
Osage Catfisheries, Inc. counts the world's best research, pharmaceutical and chemical companies among its clients thanks to OCI's unmatched quality and dependable service.
OCI is proud to offer the highest quality, disease-free fish to our customers. Our facilities are certified annually by health inspections from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.
Osage Catfisheries, Inc. is a world class leader in supplying high quality research fish used in biomedical research. Our years of experience, strict quality control and personal service can provide your business with aquatic specimens used in product safety testing and for other research.
OCI Research Specimens Are Ideal For Use In:
- Toxicity Studies
- Laboratory Settings
- Biological Specimen
- Endocrine Testing
- REACH Testing
- EMEA Testing
- Bio-Concentration Testing
- Environmental Toxicology Testing
- Environmental Risk Assessment Testing
- EPA, (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) Mandated and Chemical Re-Registration Testing
- EPA, (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) Clean Water Act Testing for Water Intake and Effluent Testing
- Developmental Series Research
- Educational Research